AQ DEMO is a white label gaming site owned by Plus 5 Gaming Limited A marketing partner of Plus 5 Gaming Limited.
Plus 5 Gaming Limited Terms and Conditions
As amended on September 19th 2013
Playing with Play Money
Playing With Real Money
- Payment methods
- Payment limits
- Wagering Requirements
- Account credit
- Free credit/Marketing bonuses
- Gaming limit
- Return to Player (RTP)
- Paying out
- Payout methods
- Account access
- Account administration
- Account complaints
2b.3 We reserve the right to refuse your registration for a betting account and/or refuse / limit specific bets place from an account based on any checks we run on your user details. Plus 5 Gaming Limited Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'the company'), offers casino games for 'real' money. Alternatively, one can play for 'play' money. The following Terms and Conditions refer to gaming with 'real' money only.
2. The customer is required to have access to the internet via an internet service provider (ISP) and must be able to use this provider to get access to the services of the company. The user is also required to have a personal computer, Apple Macintosh or equivalent computer system that fulfils the technical requirements for using the correspondent services of the company.
3. Computer-assisted playing, the use of robots or similar tools is prohibited.
- Liability/data processing
1. Claims for damages brought by users against the company and/or their vicarious agents (e.g. for system breakdowns, defects, delay, manipulated or improper data transmission) are excluded, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
2. The company does not assume liability for input, transmission, and/or evaluation errors. A stake is exclusively a respective amount confirmed and indicated by the company.
3. The company assumes no liability for damages whatsoever arising through the abuse of the players account. The company assumes no liability for damages whatsoever arising through the use of the games on the user's computer or similar device.
4. The company assumes no liability for winnings accrued through game fault or server error, any monies credited to the player account through fault can be deducted by the company. The company shall not pay winnings out where a game error has occured.
5. The company reserves the right to exclude users from participating in any of the games of Plus 5 Gaming Limited Ltd. at its sole discretion.
6. The company expressly points out that participation in casino games may be subject to legal restrictions and possibly even be prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be applicable even if the company has obtained the relevant permits (casino licence). Therefore, the user should take note that if participation in casino and games is not allowed, or only allowed under certain conditions that are not fulfilled here, he alone will bear the responsibility for any disadvantages arising from it. The user should also take note that beyond the information contained in this paragraph, the company has no duty to inform, warn or educate users. In particular, the company is not responsible for any disadvantages whatsoever arising for the users as a result of their disregarding the relevant prohibitions in his/her home country. Users, whose country of origin is Malta, are barred from participating in the games.
7. When participating in a game, the user declares that he or she has reached the minimum age of 18 years. By participating in games and placing stakes, the user confirms that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to conclude the business contract. In case this commitment is not upheld, the user shall be liable in respect of the company for all resulting damages.
8. The user agrees to the storage and computer-aided use of his personal data given to the company while casino games are played. In addition, the terms listed under the 'Privacy Statement' also apply.
9. The company reserves the right to rectify errors when preparing account balances. The company will inform the respective users of the corrections immediately.
10. Should the company detect suspicious activities which indicate of money-laundering, the company is authorised to and will report these activities to the appropriate authorities.
11. The company's services are transmitted by the customer's internet service provider and not by the company itself. Therefore, the company is not responsible for ensuring proper and complete transmission.
12. Some or all of the company's services may be unavailable for temporary periods due to updates, optimisations or maintenance work. The company will attempt to limit these periods of unavailability to a bare minimum. The customer declares he accepts any complications resulting from these reasonable measures.
13. The customer is prohibited from transmitting anything associated with, or consisting of, the glorification of violence, sexist, pornographic or Nazi related content, illegal content, or content that could be harmful to minors. The customer is duty bound, in particular, not to harm the rights of any third party. The customer is prohibited from spamming and/or transmitting information and/or software that could cause damage to the company and/or their affiliates or third parties (i.e. viruses etc.). If the customer transmits such content, the company and their affiliates shall have the right to freeze or delete the content, or stop the forwarding of such content, and cancel all contracts with the customer with immediate effect.
The company is committed by law to report the IP address of the customer to the authorities in charge if criminal proceedings are implemented.
- Choice of law/place of performance/intellectual property
1. The legal relationships between users and the company are subject to the laws of Malta. The place of performance for all obligations arising from these games, as well as the obligations arising from the respective stakes, is Malta. Any disputes arising out of, or in connection with, bets placed by users are - as far as legally permitted - subject to the jurisdiction of the court having local and subject matter jurisdiction over Malta.
In the event that the user feels in any way that he has not been dealt with adequately by the company, the user may submit his complaints directly to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) in Malta.
2. With his/her registration, the user acknowledges the exclusive (intellectual) property of the company of its General Terms and Conditions as well as the system regulated by them.
3. The company reserves the right to amend the contents of these General Terms and Conditions at any time. In case of discrepancy in any legal matter between the English version of these Terms and Conditions and other languages, the English version shall prevail.
4. The user shall agree to apprise himself frequently of the latest version of the general terms and conditions.
5. The company reserves the right, at all times, to resolve any disputes at its own discretion, in accordance with principles of equity.
6. In the event that the company is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over the company, then the company's liability is limited to the amount of the stake, or the net winnings, whichever is the smaller. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the player's account, or the amount transferred into or out of the player's account, whichever is the smaller.
2. The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) in Malta has the right to access personal data of players.
Playing with play money
1. Each visitor may participate in all games offered by the company for play money and may receive free credits for each game. Each player will initially receive a set amount of free credits to test any of the games. The amounts wagered in play money mode are limited to the real table maximums to give the player exactly the same feel as when playing for real and these are displayed on each table individually.
2. Play money does not have any commercial value whatsoever.
1. Participation in the company's offer to play for real money requires registration as a user. Under no circumstances are residents of Malta allowed to register.
To register, the user has to state correctly the following details
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Secret Question and Answer
The minimum age is 18 years. People below that age are not allowed to register. Upon registration an e-mail with an authentication code is sent to the user. To complete the registration process this e-mail should be confirmed by clicking on the link.
2. The company reserves the right to exclude users with false particulars from participating in the games offered and to refuse them the payment of any winnings. At the company's request, the user is obliged to supply a copy of an official document by post or e-mail showing his/her photograph, proving his/her identity, address and age (high quality copy of either a passport or driver's licence).
3. After successful registration, a free account will automatically be opened for the user via which all stakes and winnings for real money will run.
4. Each user may hold only one account. Users already registered are not allowed to register as new users under another name or with another email address. If a user infringes this rule, the company is entitled to suspend all accounts and cancel any free credit booked into the respective account.
5. Any user found with mulitple accounts within the network may have any additional accounts suspended, any free credit may be cancelled and winnings voided. Any deposit returned from these accounts may be subject to the deduction of an administration fee.
6. In the case of suspected manipulations or fraud, and in the case of any infringement of these Terms and Conditions, in particular, multiple simultaneous participation in games, the opening of several accounts and suspected computer assisted playing or use of robots , the company may bar the respective user from participating in other games. In such a case, the company will retain any real money balance in the players account. Free credits or winnings that may have resulted from credits, which were not acquired in a lawful manner, will be void. And the player account(s) permanantly closed. Moreover, any suspicious transactions shall be referred to the corresponding authorities in Malta in accordance with the provisions of the 'Prevention of Money Laundering Act (1994)'
7. In the case of underage play the company will exclude the respective user from participating in other games. In such a case, all transactions recorded on this account will be reversed regardless of whether games were won or lost. The company will return all payments made to the players account after deducting all relevant costs, provided that these payments have been made in a lawful manner.
Playing with real money
Participation in gaming with real money requires the user to have paid real money into his gaming account or received a credit balance on his account from marketing promotions. Gaming stakes can only effectively be placed if the balance on the user's account covers the stake.
At present, gaming stakes can be placed in USD, EURO, GBP, SEK and PLN.
- Payment methods
Deposits into the account can be made via credit card, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers, Ukash, paysafecard, ClickandBuy and bank transfer. Additional payment methods may be added. Minimum deposit values apply.
- Playing limits
There are standard deposit and betting limits on your account. Winnings paid out from the gaming account will be considered when determining the personal playing limits. A user's personal limit may be changed by the user himself, within the boundaries determined by the company. At times playing limits may be increased above these boundaries, however, these changes may only be made through the provision of suitable documents and only with the agreement with the support team.
You can view your current limits Here. Please Note that if you are logged in this page will display your account playing limits, if you are not logged in it will show you the default limits
If you wish to change your limits you can do so on the 'Playing Limits' of the Manage Account page. If you have any questions about your playing limits please contact support
- Wagering Requirements
Wagering Requirement is defined as: The amount of times a value has to be staked. For example a Bonus with a value of £10 and a Wagering Requirement of 50x means the user must stake £500 before the Wagering Requirement is reached.
All real money deposits have a 1x Wagering Requirement (need to be staked once before a payout can be requested). Certain games shall not count towards the Wagering Requirements attached to deposits, no Roulette, Live Dealer or Poker Network Games shall count towards the Wagering Requirements attached to deposits neither shall any games which can be used to place Zero Risk Bets or close to Zero Risk Bets.
- Account credit
The user may at any time freely use the balance on his account in his favour - deducting any stakes for games played. Winnings are credited to the gaming account and can be used to play further games. At the user's request, winnings from the balance on the gaming account may also be transferred immediately, entirely or in part to an account stated by the user.
If deposits made by credit cards are not used for the sole purpose of gaming, the company - particularly where there is suspicion of abuse - reserves the right to cancel the respective deposits in part or in full and to deduct any resulting costs.
The company reserves the right to verify a deposit made into the user's account in order to combat credit card fraud, and may also go as far as to request copies of the respective credit cards used as well as a recent bank statement and utility bill.
If, for technical reasons, a payment made into the user's account takes place after the account has been closed on the user's initiative or by the company, this will be pointed out to the user and the user will be requested to provide account details in order to ensure the immediate refund of the full amount (less any charges incurred).
- Free credit/Marketing bonuses
1. All free credits, gaming vouchers and marketing bonuses issued by the company can only be used for gaming and may not be transferred or paid out.
2. All free credits, gaming vouchers and marketing bonuses issued by the company must be redeemed within the predetermined amount of time, as set out in the bonus terms. If the bonus is not used within the given time frame and the total amount staked in one or more games the company shall reserve the right to withdraw the bonus credits along with any winnings attached to the bonus (by cancelling or debiting them from the account).
3. Any marketing bonus shall remain the property of the company until the Wagering Requirement is met. Should the user request a payout before this condition has been met, it will not be made and the bonus will be cancelled.
Certain games shall not count towards Bonus Wagering Requirements, these include all table games, including but not limited to: Roulette, Blackjack, craps and Video Pokers. For the avoidance of doubt only: Slots, Scratchcards, Bingo/Keno Games and Fun Games shall reduce Wagering Requirements.
4. For deposit based bonus promotions (deposit bonus = bonus credits awarded upon real cash deposits) the bonus is subject to a �Wagering Requirement� which is predefined in the bonuses Terms and Conditions. This Wagering Requirement must be met, before a payout can be processed. When a Bonus is awarded upon a Real Cash Deposit the Real Cash Deposit is used first and the stakes shall count towards the Wagering Requirements attached to deposit. Once the Real Cash Deposit has been spent the Bonus Money is used and the stakes shall count towards the Bonus Wagering Requirements.
5. If the Wagering Requirements attached to the Real Cash Deposit are met and a Withdrawal is requested all active Bonuses on the account will be forfeited upon request of withdrawal.
6. Free Credits and Marketing Bonuses which have not been used can be manually removed in the 'Bonuses' page in the manage account area of the Gaming Site. Bonuses can only be removed when they are in the same state they were awarded, once a single stake is placed using the bonus funds the Removal of Bonus function will be disabled.
7. For bonuses and free credits awarded upon deposits, SMS deposits shall not count and no bonus shall be awarded on deposits made using this method.
8. The company reserves the right to Remove any Free Credits and Marketing Bonuses, winnings accrued from Free Credits and Marketing Bonuses and cancel any withdrawals requested if they beleive there has been any suspicious activity or irregular betting patterns on the account.
Free credits, gaming vouchers and marketing bonuses may be used exclusively for playing the respective games of the company for which they were issued. Please note that it is prohibited to transfer free credits, gaming vouchers or marketing bonuses to another product offered by the company. Should any type of bonus be transferred into any other product, the company reserves the right to cancel any winnings resulting from the transaction.
Free credits, gaming vouchers and marketing bonuses that are subject to the fulfilment of other conditions (e.g. referral of new users) and would only be credited to the account once these conditions have been met, will not be credited to the account if the user has self excluded or has been barred by the company in the meantime.
- Gaming limit
- Return to Player (RTP)
Each casino game is subject to its own RTP (Return to Player) statistic. Each casino game has a unique rule and percentage set within the Game Descriptions of the Game. The minimum RTP for a casino game is 92%.
- Paying out
Before the first payment of a real money credit balance from a player's account can be made, the user must send a copy of an official document showing his photograph, and proving his identity, age and address. The company may also request a copy of a recent bank statement, proving the user to be the account holder of the account into which the payout is requested. With the copies of these official documents, the company will check the personal data provided during registration (in particular the name, address and date of birth ). In case of discrepancies, the stakes placed by the user will be cancelled and winnings will not be paid out to the user, unless the user can prove his right to the balance on his player's account in another way. If it turns out that a user has opened several accounts, the company may refuse the payment of balances on these accounts (with the exception of the legitimately acquired balance - less a handling fee of 20% (minimum EUR 50/GBP 50), paying out only on the account first opened). The company reserves the right to delay pay outs (up to 60 days) if there is risk of unjustified chargebacks (e.g. when paying via credit card) during this 60 day period
Crediting of Wins over £/€1,000 (or equivalent) to a players account will be immediate, however, the funds may not be withdrawable for up to 30 days. To allow the win to be thoroughly investigated. This only applies to accounts with suspicious betting activity of deposits
The Company reserves the right to payout via Bank Transfer at its own discretion even when the withdrawal has been requested via another method
For more information about playing/pay out limits see our Limits Page
- Payout methods
Pay outs can be made via Bank Transfer, Neteller or Moneybookers. Please note the following fees and minimum amounts:
- Neteller refund
No fee for up to 3 payments per calendar month, maximum 1 a week, minimum payout €20/£20.
- Moneybookers refund :
No fee for up to 3 payments per calendar month, maximum 1 a week, minimum payout €20/£20.
- Bank transfer :
No fee for up to 3 payments per calendar month, maximum 1 a week, minimum payout €20/£20. If you require more than 3 payments in a month please contact support, extra payouts maybe incur a processing fee
- Account access
In order to access the account, the username and password are needed. The company assumes no responsibility for misuse of a player's account if unauthorised persons use the username/password combination. The password must be treated as strictly confidential. All movements in the player's account resulting from the use of the password, including by a person other than the user, whether or not the access was authorised, fall under the responsibility of the account holder.
- Account administration
Monies held in the account shall not attract any interest. Should the user fail to use the account for six months the account will be considered a 'dormant account'. The six-month period will run from the date of the last login to the account. In the case of a dormant account or at the latest upon expiration of 30 months after the last login, the company will reimburse the remaining player's balance less any relevant costs to the user. If this proves impossible, the player's balance will be forwarded to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) in Malta for charitable purposes.
- Account complaints
Complaints about account statements and the balances shown in them must be made within 14 days after the account balance becomes available in the account section of the Gaming Site. Failure to make such a complaint shall be deemed to be an agreement to the stated account balance.
WagerWorks rgs - standard terms and conditions of use
1. These terms and conditions apply when you play a Game offered on or through the Website in addition to: (1) the Websites terms and conditions of use detailed above, and (2) the Game Rules. You can access each Games Game Rules by clicking on Game Rules once a Game has loaded.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before playing a Game. Playing a Game indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
3. If you do not accept these terms, do not play any Game.
4. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
4.1. Force Majeure means any circumstance beyond WagerWorks reasonable control;
- 4.2. Game means any one or more of the following : [Game 1], [Game 2], [Game 3] and [Game 4] ;
- 4.3. Game Rules means the rules applicable to each Game (which you can see by clicking on Game Rules once a game has loaded);
- 4.4. MegaJackpots® means the highest available payoff in a MegaJackpots® Game;
- 4.5. MegaJackpots® Game means any one or more of the following: MegaJackpots® Cluedo with Free Spin Mystery Bonus and MegaJackpots® Monopoly with Pass GO Bonus;
- 4.6. Playing a Game includes attempting to play a Game
- 4.7. re-seed amount means the highest available payoff immediately following a MegaJackpots® win;
- 4.8. WagerWorks means WagerWorks Alderney 4 Limited;
- 4.9. Website means the website whose home page is Plus 5 Gaming Limited
- 4.10. Website Provider means the person/s responsible for the operation of the Website.
5. MegaJackpots® is a trademark or registered trademark of IGT in the U.S. and/or elsewhere and is used by WagerWorks, with permission.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in each Game (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by WagerWorks.
7. The operations of WagerWorks Alderney 4 Limited are regulated and licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/.
8. If you have any questions as to these terms and conditions, we encourage you to seek independent counsel prior to playing a Game.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with all of them and that you understand that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in disqualification, customer account closure, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you.
10. WagerWorks reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. By using the Website you agree to be bound by all current terms and conditions. You are advised to read these terms and conditions on a frequent basis.
11. You must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction where you are located, whichever is greater, to play any of the Games
12. You must not play any Game if you are located in a jurisdiction where playing a Game is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
13. You may not play any Game if you or a member of your household are or have ever been an employee of International Game Technology of 9295 Prototype Drive Reno, NV 89521 United States (IGAM), IGT or any of IGAMs or IGTs subsidiaries or associated companies. For the purposes of this clause employee includes third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners and all those persons in any way affiliated with IGAM, IGT or any of IGAMs or IGTs subsidiaries or associated companies.
14. Should you wish to play a Game you will be required to apply to open a customer account with the Website Provider. The Website Provider is exclusively responsible for the opening of accounts through the Website, banking and account management.
15. In these terms and conditions reference to an account is a reference to an account with the Website Provider.
16. Subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of use of the Website, when you open an account through the Website you become entitled to play the Games.
17. When you log into your account and choose to play a Game you will navigate away from the Website Providers game server to WagerWorks game server in Guernsey.
18. To play a Game you must have sufficient funds credited to your account. You can only place a wager from your account.
19. When you choose to play a Game you will be prompted to buy in to the Game either by using a graphical slider or by entering an amount. This allows you to place a wager on the Game. When you place a wager, funds of a value equal to the amount you have specified will be transferred to WagerWorks and at the end of your gaming session your account with the Website Provider will be updated with any remaining funds.
20. Wagers are only valid if accepted by WagerWorks server. Until acceptance of the wager by WagerWorks server all information displayed relating to a Game constitutes an invitation to play only.
21. You agree that WagerWorks records shall be the final authority in determining the validity and terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
22. Wager Works reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or limit any wager you place.
23. Where a wager is invalid, refused or its value limited, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that stake will be credited to your account.
24. It is your responsibility to note the payout rate or odds that apply to each Game before you place a stake. Pay out rates and odds change from time to time.
25. When you update a loss or stake limit whilst playing a Game that loss or stake limit will not be updated until you close the current gaming session and start a new one.
26. WagerWorks reserves the right, without explanation, not to allow any person to play a Game.
27. Subject to clauses 32 and 33 WagerWorks will not be given your name, address or credit card number by the Website Provider but will be given a unique identifying number that enables it to update your game results and your account balance according to your Game winnings and/or losses at the end of each gaming session.
28. WagerWorks may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
31. In the event that you win MegaJackpots®:
32.1. the Wesbite Provider will provide WagerWorks with the following information: your name, age, town, county, state and/or country of residence together with the fact that you have won MegaJackpots®; and
33.2. you will be required to supply proof of your identity, residence and age to WagerWorks.
34. When you play a MegaJackpots® Game you authorise WagerWorks, in the event that you win MegaJackpots®, to publicise your name, town, county, state and/or country of residence together with the fact that you have won MegaJackpots®.
35. Verification of a win in a MegaJackpots® Game can take up to 72 business hours. If you win MegaJackpots® you only become entitled to the prize money once your win has been verified. Where a win is not verified to Wagerworks satisfaction that win can be annulled by WagerWorks.
36. If you win MegaJackpots® you will be informed in writing when your win has been verified.
37. Except in case of a MegaJackpots® win, the prize money in any Game will, as a rule and provided all these terms and conditions and all the Websites terms and conditions have been observed, be paid to you by the Website Provider.
38. In case of a MegaJackpots® win WagerWorks will, provided all these terms and conditions and all the Websites terms and conditions have been observed, pay or procure the payment of the prize money to you.
39. If you win MegaJackpots® the prize money shall be paid to you in 20 equal annual instalments. For the avoidance of doubt, no interest will accrue in your favour on any unpaid balance. In lieu of the annual payments, a MegaJackpots® winner will be offered the option of selecting a reduced lump sum amount based on the present value of the future payments.
40. Either WagerWorks or the Website Operator may discontinue the provision of a Game at any time.
41. Following a MegaJackpots® win WagerWorks shall be entitled to establish the re-seed amount at its absolute discretion.
- 42. When you play a Game you agree to forfeit your wager and any winnings if you leave the Game in progress for a period of 90 days or more. For example, in a game of Black Jack, if the cards are dealt but you do not make the decision to hit or stand within 90 days from the day on which you have made the wager you will loose both that wager and any winnings that you may have otherwise been entitled to. In order to avoid this situation occurring you should follow the procedures set out in the Game Rules.
- 43. Should either WagerWorks or the Website Provider decide to discontinue the provision of a MegaJackpots® Game, or should a MegaJackpots® Game become unavailable due to Force Majeure, any prize money related to that Games MegaJackpots® shall be appropriated by WagerWorks.
- 44. We may increase the jackpot amount at any time or decrease the size of the jackpot award upon reset of a new MegaJackpots® game.
- 45. If two players simultaneously win MegaJackpots®, WagerWorks systems server shall determine who of the two is to receive the prize money. The other person shall be entitled to the MegaJackpots® re-seed amount.
- 46. The Games are provided as is. WagerWorks makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in respect of the Games.
- 47. You play the Games entirely at your own risk.
- 48. You shall not hold WagerWorks, its owners, employees, affiliates, suppliers or other companies or people linked to WagerWorks responsible for any costs or damages (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income profits, goodwill, data or contracts and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) that you incur as a result of your:
- 48.1. use of the Website or the Games;
- 48.2. use of any material from the Website;
- 48.3. use of any WagerWorks servers;
- 48.4. use of any of WagerWorks software; or
- 48.5. participation in any Game or the winning of any prize; but nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for any matter, liability for which cannot be excluded under the applicable law.
49. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond WagerWorks control.
50. Access to the Games may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond WagerWorks control.
51. WagerWorks shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
52. WagerWorks shall not be liable if for any reason any Game is unavailable at any time or for any period.
53. Payment of all taxes, duties and fees payable in connection with any winnings you become entitled to by playing the Games is your sole responsibility.
54. WagerWorks reserves the right not to release to you any funds it suspects to be connected to or proceeding from crime.
55. You agree not to download, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivate works, copy, re-use, modify, adapt, attempt to decompile, decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt or discover the source code of all or any portion of the Games, create improvements, or seek to obtain intellectual property protection on the content of and intellectual property rights in the Games.
56. The use of the Games other than in accordance with these terms and conditions is prohibited.
57. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
58. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold WagerWorks its owners, employees, affiliates, suppliers or other companies or people linked to WagerWorks, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result:
- 58.1. of any breach by you of these terms and conditions;
- 58.2. violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party;
- 58.3. use by you of the Games or use by any other person accessing the Games using your user identification, whether or not with your authorisation; or
- 58.4. acceptance of any winnings.
59. Where there is a conflict between any provision of the Websites terms and conditions of use and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
60. If you have a complaint about a Game that the Website Provider or WagerWorks is unable to resolve you can contact the Alderney Gambling Control Commission by using the following email address: email@example.com.
61. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or portion thereof, unenforceable, invalid, or unlawful, then the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect and will be read to give maximum effect to the intention of the parties as reflected by its plain language.
62. These terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding between the parties in respect of the use of the Games and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
63. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Alderney and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.